Have you tried this? You’ll be surprised after reading this. This is really a healthy drink. Checkout!
Very often, we go to bed feeling full or with an upset stomach. This is often a result of stress or eating a heavy meal, and its poor digestion may lead to acid reflux, interrupted sleep or heartburn.
However, this issue can be treated naturally. The mixture of coconut milk, ginger, and turmeric is extremely beneficial as it treats the symptoms of indigestion, like acid reflux and heartburn, and improves digestion. This drink will also help boost your metabolism and help you lose weight.
How & why it works:
- Coconut oil present in the coconut milk is rich in numerous healthy fats and has powerful antimicrobial effects which prevent stomach or digestive problems due to bacteria. Coconut oil boosts metabolism, helping you to burn calories and lose fat. Coconut oil improves your ability to burn other dietary fats.
- On the other hand, turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory agent which reduces the issues related to the digestive tract lining, and prevents ulcers, due to its antiseptic properties.
- This remedy also contains other beneficial ingredients such as honey and black pepper.
- Black pepper stimulates the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric.
- Honey improves digestion and soothes the irritation in the digestive system, and it is high in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids. It also helps you sleep.