If you want to upgrade your kitchen pantry and thinking about to do some Pantry Organization Makeover– Must see this post!
The pantry is often one of the messiest areas of our homes. Sure, you know your food is in there but does it take you forever to find what you need? Check out this pantry organization makeover and put everything in order.
A perfectly organized pantry is something most people want to have. Don’t you? Unfortunately, it is not an easy task and requires a lot of patience.
Here are Some Helpful Tips:
1. Get everything out! You’ll have to see what you have had before so you can get things into a good working order.
2. Clean the shelves with some cleaner. Who knows what kind of germs you are growing in there.
3. Get to tossing all the old food, and for heaven’s sakes if there are only crumbs left in a bag throw them out!
4. Group your food together. For example, chips, crackers, baking needs, snacks etc.
5. Now the fun part, GO SHOPPING! Get baskets, containers, shelves, and tubs to put your groupings together. Repurpose containers from other areas of your home or visit your local Dollar Store or Ikea for inexpensive items.