It’s really an interesting idea to have a home office and a home office should have a PEGBOARD ORGANIZER. Learn how to build it for your home office in this post.
Storage and organization ideas always seem to come around to the classic pegboard organizer. It is functional, pragmatic, and an iconic garage accessory. But who says that it has to stay in the garage?! It’s fast becoming one of the most popular craft supply storage ideas for the wall and with good reason. Of course, you know how much I love to take something utilitarian and make it cute.
- Pegboard cut to size (ours is 3.5 x 4 ft)
*Note – pegboards come in two different sized holes, 1/4 and 1/8 inch. This is important when selecting your pegboard accessories as some will not fit both. Even though I like the 1/8 inch style better from looks, there are far more accessories made to fit 1/4 inch style pegboards so that is what I recommend.
- 1 x 2 boards – enough to go around the outside of the frame and a brace if your making a very large board or have heavy objects on it)
- Nails with flat heads
- Paint and paint brush
- Miter saw or a handsaw and miter box
- Wood filler (for nail holes in trim)
- Wood glue
- Finishing Nails and long screws